Friday, October 24, 2008

Every day the same "problem"

4I try not to laugh when Luke can see me because to him it's not funny. Every day when he wakes up either from a night's sleep or a nap, he's fussing and whining. Not the "I don't want to get up" fussing and whining either; I knew something was really bothering him. Finally I just asked him why he did this. "Mommy," my angel faced little man says, sniffling, "My penis won't stop doing this" and he pops his little finger straight up in the air. It was all I could do not to burst into laughter right there. I mean I had to hold my breath and count to ten and think of something horrible in order to keep myself together. I knelt down and told him that yes it would quit doing that as soon as he went to go pee pee. He looked skeptical, but was excited to learn I was right. Has not stopped the daily fussing, but now I remember that conversation and smile to myself. A gem in my memory for sure!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

OMG! that is just too funny! Luckily I haven't had this problem yet....